Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kinokuniya Books and Forever 21 Haul :D


I have off this week, so my mom and I tooka  ride into the city (on the train, of course!) to KinoKuniya Books- a three story Japanese book store full of ANYTHING you could imagine. They even have packaged Yukata and looong rolls of origami paper. It's amazing. Simply...Amazing. My first buy was RANZUKI- a super cute Japanese fashion magazine. But I was extremly surprised at the number of girls sticking their tounge out...I've just never found that cute...And the weight loss adds in the back almost me throw up. :(
She's really cute >
My favorite part about the magazine are the hair tutorials. : )
Elle est vraiment mignonne
Ma partie préférée sur le magazine sont les tutoriels cheveux. :)


Second: I bought a copy of Betsocom. It's giant!!!! It comes with a Special mini High School Debut fanbook and a Region 2 DVD of Kimi Ni Todoke season two!!! :D I can't wait to watch it!! Je ne peux pas attendre pour le regarder!The fanbook is awesome <33 and there are..new chapters of High School Debut? Am I correct? My Japanese is really shaky, so i couldn't translate much more than part of the fanbook. grr >.<
Third:
Rillikuma folders :D
Using them for School :)
I bought a handful of little things, but the pictures are hard to see. J'ai acheté une poignée de petites choses, mais les images sont difficiles à voir>.< A Kutusita pencil and a notepad, Oyasumi Bakura pencil, a new dessert key chain (which is now on my jacket !!), and another volume of Backuman! ^^
Forver 21:

Much needed, comfortable shorts. They're not too short. I'm tall-about 5'8-and when it comes to shorts...the waist is two sizes too big and the length is still SHORT! Il y avait beaucoup, shorts confortables. Ils sont pas trop courts. Je suis grand-environ 5'8 et quand il s'agit de shorts ... la taille est de deux tailles trop grand et la longueur est encore petit!
Sorry for a long post :( I hope you enjoyed it!
And NOOOOO I am not rich. I've saved my money for over a year for the upcoming days off and anime conventions!! It was hard...but I did it!!! My family is no where near "rich". >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment